What would it look like to run your business well?
Let’s take your vision for your business and create the plans to make it happen.
Is this you?
- When you sit down at desk you’re not sure where to start or what you should be focusing on.
- You’re not getting things done in a timely manner. You procrastinate on all the things you don’t like doing.
- You have trouble setting clear priorities for yourself (and your team members). You easily get distracted by things that aren’t important, like emails and DMs.
- You hardly ever take time off to spend time doing the things you love – traveling to a new location for a long weekend, having coffee with a friend, reading the latest bestseller, or cooking a new recipe from your favorite food blog.
- You feel like you could be running your business a lot better than you are right now.
I'm here to help!
- Let’s move you away from being bogged down by all of the day to day details and return you to being the CEO of your company.
- We’ll make sure you’re staying in your zone of genius so you get to do what you do best and what lights you up!
- I’ll be your partner and help you think things through and create a plan to successfully bring your business to the next level – whatever that means to you!
Megan is an exceptional project manager and taskmaster.
She is curious, perceptive and eager to deliver value. You don’t have to hold her hand; she’s comfortable jumping right in. She asks great questions and really hears you, keeping your needs front and center in her mind. Megan has many talents – she’s written several books and knows how to pitch products and wrangle marketing – but most of all, she knows how to organize projects and make things happen.
Nick Wilkes, Isthmus Design
Let's work together on your vision for your business!
I’ll take over the daily operations of your business to free up your time to focus on being the visionary leader, instead of getting wrapped up in the constant barrage of tasks and to-do’s that can drain your attention away from what really matters.
Here’s how I can help:
- Operations Management: leadership and oversight of the day to day of your business, creating systems and automations for efficiency
- Project Management: organize and execute large projects with many moving parts ranging from websites to books
- People Management: hire, train, manage team/contractors
You’ve got an exciting idea for an innovative product, unique service, or valuable content and you’re anxious to launch it into the world because you know it would make a difference in your clients’ lives.
You need someone to take the lead and create a strategic, simple, and efficient plan.
I’ll foster a strong momentum to keep the project moving forward and make sure things don’t fizzle out. (This happens to a lot of entrepreneurs.)
Here’s how I can help:
- help you sift through the multiple options that are in your head and assist you in fleshing out your big idea
- draw the map of how we’re getting from idea to completion
- plot out timelines and draft task lists to prevent you from getting overwhelmed with the details
- communicate with and support other team members and contractors and keep them on schedule
- ensure the project delivers your desired result
Strategic Mapping Intensive
Strategic Mapping Intensives are designed to help you identify your priority strategic objectives for the next 6-12 months.
We’ll talk through the things that are causing blocks in your business that you’re not able to work through on your own.
Through my guiding questions I’ll help you get clarity on what really needs to happen next in your business so you can stop getting in your own way!
What they include:
- 3 90 minute strategy calls on Zoom where I’m laser-focused on you and your business
- my deep dive questions to uncover your most pressing 6-12 month priorities.
- I’ll help you move into a different mindset where you can see new possibilities for accomplishing your vision for your business
- options for follow up support so you don’t get overwhelmed with the implementation of your action plan
I’ve saved time and made more money by using Megan’s services.
As someone new to hiring contract help for projects, I needed a true professional who didn’t need constant hand-holding, so I could tend to other things that would grow my business.
Megan exceeded my expectations! She’s smart, fast, and sometimes a bit of a mind reader. A great communicator, she can get to the heart of what needs to be done without a ton of back-and-forth. Highly recommended!
Sue Campbell, Pages + Platforms
Megan is the master of breaking a project down into smaller bites.
I was dragging my feet on a project that meant a lot to me personally and professionally. I couldn’t get started because it felt too overwhelming. Megan was able to take my big idea and break it into smaller pieces I could get started on right away. Once I had a few of the pieces in place I was ready to roll with it and completed the project in a few weeks.
Not everyone has the organizing skills necessary for managing big projects. That should not mean you leave your dream project behind! Add Megan to your team and watch your project move forward.
Janet Garman, Timber Creek Farm